Friday, June 04, 2010

WHAT A WEEK TO BE ON THE RADIO!

When it comes to picking “hot topics” for my regular radio programs, the skies have opened up with subjects this week. There will be much to talk about.

Oil, Oil and more Oil topes the agenda with everyone hollering and screaming about responsibility, criminal charges, and the blame game. But first, should’t we stop the spill and clean up the mess? I wrote about setting priorities and giving BP some wiggle room to first stop the spill in my weekly column. Sure, nail BP to the wall, but who’s going to first plug the hole? The federal government certainly knows nothing about dealing with such a catastrophe. Many disagree with my thinking, but take a look yourself at http://www.jimbrownusa.com.

And on a lighter note, we will also be discussing the baseball no hitter that should have been. The umpire blew the call that cost Detroit Tigers picture Armando Galarraga a perfect game. But what class on all concerned when the pitcher just shrugged it off and the umpire apologized in tears. Life should be more like this, especially our confrontational politics.

And are you going to immediately run out and buy the new book of Richard Burton’s love letters to Liz Taylor? I met them both once and will tell you a mesmerizing tale of how the Hollywood “beautiful people” act when together.

My radio week starts off on this Sunday, June 6th, with my nationally syndicated program on the Genesis Radio Network, from 9:00 am until 11:00 am central time. I broadcast on stations all over the country, and you can listen live, as well as see video clips and listen to past shows all at http://www.jimbrownusa.com.

Then next week, beginning Monday, June7th, you can hear my wisdom, rants and insights on WJB0 radio, 1150 am out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm. You can also listen over the worldwide web at http://www.WJBO.com.

So a busy week coming up for me. Next weekend, I’ll be broadcasting live from Venice, Louisiana, in the very heart of the oil spill damage. So stay tuned and keep an eye on my website. I’ll see you on the radio.

****

James H. Brown,Jr.
Common Sense Radio Show
3115 Old Forge Drive
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
(
www.jimbrownusa.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home